[turba] Suggested LDAP Structure for IMP/Turba?

Gary C. New garycnew@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:00:57 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently trying to configure IMP/Turba + Cyrus +
Postfix + SASL2 + LDAP.
  I am at the point where I am trying to hammer out
the ldap structure that will best support these
applications to include virtual users and domains.

It was suggested to me that several persons on this
list have attempted this before and I might be able to
get some suggestions from you.

My question is:  What would be the best ldap structure
and entries to enable the use of virtual users and
domains and integrate well with IMP/Turba?

I noticed that there was a sample SQL scheme for
Turba, but not for LDAP.  Does anyone know of an
existing ldif that would correctly reflect the
attributes needed by Turba in LDAP?  How are access
restrictions enabled with Turba to protect the LDAP
based Address Book entries from other users?

I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Respectfully,

Gary