[turba] Re: turba Digest, Vol 96, Issue 1

Charles Robinson crobins@proexam.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:32:02 -0400 (EDT)

I think what Eagle is trying to say is that doing an advanced search or
regular search on any of the directory services that use ldap & ldap isn't
configured will result in a blank page. To cut down on questions from
those who may not understand, thinking that something is wrong with the
listed in sources. Or an error would need to appear if the directory
source fails for any reason.

Charles Robinson