[turba] turba support for ACAP/IMSP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Oct 8 15:04:19 2002

Quoting Benoît BERTRAND <benoit.bertrand@bigben.pointclark.net>:

> Is Turba support for ACAP/IMSP planned ? if not, I would really be
> interested in adding this support. (If yes, is contribution needed ?)

No.

Cyrusoft (http://www.cyrusoft.com), as part of their SilkyMail package
(based on an _ancient_ version of IMP), has an imsp client library. I gave
up long ago getting any kind of a response from them about releasing this as
a genuine, standalone, open source library. If someone gets it released and
available somewhere, I can dust off my php extension for it (from php3) and
supporting it in Turba will be a snap.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."