[turba] turba support for ACAP/IMSP

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Tue Oct 8 15:22:20 2002

> I gave up long ago getting any kind of a response from them about releasing
> this as a genuine, standalone, open source library.

This is why they *won't* release it

Question:
If there's a good freeware web email program, why should I bother with SilkyMail?

Answer:
IMP may serve your needs. SilkyMail offers some things simply not available with
a freeware product: support, an expert-designed interface, coordination with
external services such as IMSP to provide true roaming-mobility options, many
extra features, a long-term commitment to the product, and a track record of
providing scalable solutions. SilkyMail combines the best features of an open
source solution with the extra resources an experienced mail client / services
company can bring to bear on your needs.

You should really read the rest of their FAQ... quite entertaining.

Amith