[turba] sorting browse view

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Oct 16 22:48:11 2002

Quoting Devin Drown <drown@banzai.org>:

> Well that would be a much shorter solution :)
>
> I got a little lost in all the different places the data was going in the
> advanced and regular searches so that's my only excuse.
>
> so as you said simply add the line:
>            $results->sort('lastname',null,null,'0');

It's not quite that simple; this ignores the fact that people can choose a
different column to sort by. I think I've sorted (doh, no pun intended) it
out in CVS HEAD - can you see if it works as you expect now?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."