[turba] [patch] Honoring default addressbook in Turba

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu Nov 7 10:03:16 2002

Zitat von Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com>:

> On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 12:43:50AM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com>:
> >
> > > This is a small patch I wrote to make Turba honor a default
> addressbook.
> > > This make addobject.php, browse.php, search.php and advanced.php have
> > > specific source in the AddressBook drop-down menu as 'selected'.  I
> > > choose to use the one defined in IMP as add_source because this is
> the
> > > one that imp/contacts.php show by default and it make the UI more
> >
> > This is definitely the wrong place. What about making it a shared
> preference?
>
> Would a shared prefs in Turba (let's say 'default_source') be more
> acceptable ?

No, the pref in IMP should be changed to a shared one and the same pref
should be added to Turba, so that we have the same preference in IMP and
Turba (and everywhere else in the framework if necessary).

> (sorry Jan for sending to your email first; gotta teach Mutt to reply to
> the list !)

You should have used IMP. ;-)

Jan.