[turba] [patch] Honoring default addressbook in Turba

Ryan Gallagher ryan@studiesabroad.com
Thu Nov 7 16:24:01 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com>:

> > addressbook.
> > the
> > >
> > > This is definitely the wrong place. What about making it a shared
> > preference?
> >
> > Would a shared prefs in Turba (let's say 'default_source') be more
> > acceptable ?
>
> No, the pref in IMP should be changed to a shared one and the same pref
> should be added to Turba, so that we have the same preference in IMP and
> Turba (and everywhere else in the framework if necessary).
>
> > (sorry Jan for sending to your email first; gotta teach Mutt to reply to
> > the list !)
>
> You should have used IMP. ;-)
>
> Jan.

Okay jan, so how do you teach IMP to reply to the list! versus the sender. ;)

I'm thinking maybe the reply-to field in mailman needs to be changed on your
(horde project) end... the horde lists appear to deviate from _normal_ list
behavior in this way.

(sorry for the off-topic)
Ryan
(512)480-8522