[turba] strange problem in turba (non cvs)

kelly@featureprice.com kelly@featureprice.com
Thu Nov 14 22:49:40 2002

More information, i thought maybe one of the files got corrupted or something,
so i moved turba/ to turba-old/ and basically reinstalled it and still have
the same problem. Its really wierd, heres another example
Testing Test
test@test.com
when submitted becomes
g Test
t@test.com
and no option to do anything else, and it doesnt actually save..

any clue on this would be great as this is on my production server, and have
about 8000 people using this, and helpdesk is filling up :)

thanks.