[turba] Compression with Turba displays blank page

Paul Hancock phancock@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us
Sun Nov 17 23:31:12 2002

I checked my php.ini file.  The only option that appeared applicable was:

zlib.output_compression = Off

If no one else is experiencing this problem, it must be a configuration
issue, or a bad combination of installed software.  I'll just leave the
line in turba/lib/base.php commented out for now, and see if a solution
becomes apparent.

Thanks for your help.

Paul.