[turba] [patch] Honoring default addressbook in Turba

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
Tue Nov 19 14:55:01 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 12:43:50AM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com>:
>
> > This is a small patch I wrote to make Turba honor a default addressbook.
> > This make addobject.php, browse.php, search.php and advanced.php have a
> > specific source in the AddressBook drop-down menu as 'selected'.  I
> > choose to use the one defined in IMP as add_source because this is the
> > one that imp/contacts.php show by default and it make the UI more
>
> This is definitely the wrong place. What about making it a shared preference?

Yes, you are right.  I had been temporarly assigned to another project so
it may take a little while before I get back to doing it.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
PGP Pub Key: http://www.LinuxQuebec.com/pubkeys/eg.key
Fingerprint: F569 0394 098A FC70 B572  5D20 3129 3D86 8FD5 C853