[turba] Odd "Notice" in Turba

Mark mark_weinstock@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 15:06:38 2002

Release versions of horde/imp/turba/kronolith on apache2.0.40,
php4.2.3 on WinNT...

I get the following when I go into Turba:
Notice: Undefined index: import_export in
D:\klomstock\website\horde\turba\templates\menu\menu.inc on line 16

In turba/config/conf.php I have:
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
The same line exists in kronolith/config/conf.php

Nowhere is this unset, from what I can see.

Any ideas?

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock