[turba] Another strange problem

kelly@featureprice.com kelly@featureprice.com
Tue Nov 19 21:53:27 2002

Running on stable builds of horde/imp/turba

When attempting to "edit" a inserted address book entry i receive the following
errors..
 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/imp/turba/editobjectaction.php on line 33

Also, my last question/problem with turba was un answered..
The problem is when you click on "add" to add a new contact and for example,
enter the following

Kelly Kelly
Kelly@featureprice.com

hit save, it goes to the next window and shows
y Kelly
y@featureprice.com and there is no buttons, and its not inserted to the db.

If i click the book symbol next to an email address when reading a message it is
successfully entered to the DB. I have the same problem with the CVS build's as
well..

I noticed this happened when i recompiled php to include dom, and xmlrcp
support. I also updated PEAR around that time. What can i check to have this
problem fixed?

thanks.