[turba] shared calender for ldap-groups

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Tue Nov 19 15:45:19 2002

Quoting "eculp@encontacto.net" <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Quoting alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it>:
 |
 |  | hello list,
 |  |
 |  | we use turba with a Openldap-DB, it works very well,
 |  | we use one shared addressbook (read only) for all and a peronal
 | addressbook
 |  | in
 |  | Ldap.
 |  |
 |  | the authentication for horde (like squid, apache, samba) we do with ldap
 |  |
 |  | my question:
 |  | i want create shared addressbooks for groups of users (groups defined in
 |  | Ldap),
 |  | its possible ?

I apologize.  I read group and then answered for a personal addressbook.
Due to the fact that I am testing this with multiple virtual domains I
have added a special attribute in horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php that I
then use in the filter.  There must be a better way but this works fine.
I can give you more details about what I've done, should you need them.
I haven't thought about this for sometime.  There should probably be a
much better way.

ed