[turba] shared calender for ldap-groups

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Thu Nov 21 20:07:53 2002

>  |  | my question:
>  |  | i want create shared addressbooks for groups of users (groups defined in
>  |  | Ldap),
>  |  | its possible ?
> I haven't thought about this for sometime.  There should probably be a
> much better way.

The following was sent by Tarjei on Nov. 20 but use rejected.  He asked me
to forward it.  Thanks,  ed.

<Original post by Tarjei>

  Hi, in the group api, is there some kind og call that returns the uids
  in a group as an array? I think that would be the cleanest way to do
  this. (me != expert) I.e.:
  admins = Groups::getGroupMembers('admins');
  Or is this what the array listAllUsers ( )  method of
  CategoryObject_Group  does?

  Tarjei