[turba] shared calender for ldap-groups

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it
Fri Nov 22 06:55:06 2002

Zitiere eculp@encontacto.net:

> BTW, Tarjei, have you successfully created groups for mailing in your
> ldap addressbook?  I know that Chuck has but I wasn't able to get it
> working.  I probably didn't take enough time, I'm a slow learner.  I'm
>
> Thanks,
>
> ed

this is not possible now with ldap, if i understand well the following mail
from chuck (mailinggroups, shared calender its only possible with SQL ?):

luis
##########################
>>Sounds like you don't have a categories backend configured in
>> horde/config/conf.php (null/none won't work).

> yes i have null/none,  the only possible parameters are none ore sql,
> but i dont use sql;

You have to use sql support for categories, though, if you want anything
that uses categories - which includes shared calendars/task lists/etc. - to
work.

> seems that some modules nag,mnemo only works with sql - and not with ldap
> and kronolith to have prolems with ldap  (for shared calendars), because
> he need for this a list of the users, who are in ldap

I still don't know what you think Kronolith does with LDAP; there isn't LDAP
support. But if you want nag, mnemo, or kronolith to store their data in
LDAP, you're going to have to contribute the drivers.

-chuck