[turba] import csv file

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Mon Nov 25 23:21:02 2002

CVS head, here is the error message I get.  I switched back to my older horde
2.1 install and it worked fine.  I need to know if something is screwed up on
my server or if turba isn't importing correctly right now.
thanks,
Nate

Warning: Unable to open '/tmp/phph1EoBi' for reading: No such file or directory
in /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Data/csv.php on line 204

Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phph1EoBi' to '/tmp/phph1EoBi'
in /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Data/csv.php on line 204

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Data/csv.php on line 205

Central Nebraska Community Services
http://www.welcome2cncs.com