[turba] $source_options in search.php

Richard Heggs richard.heggs@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Tue Nov 26 12:57:38 2002

Ok, I'm not going insane... search.php doesn't source
templates/search/head.inc, as I thought, but rather templates/browse/search.inc.

Does anything use templates/search/*, or are they a relic of a bygone age?

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.