[turba] multiple instances of [Edit]

horde@doctorsdesktop.com horde@doctorsdesktop.com
Wed Nov 27 22:06:44 2002

I'm fiddling with OpenLDAP and I've created three organizational units,
employees, vendors and clients.

On the 'browse' page for LDAP, I see four [Edit] instances (with the status
text of precisely: Edit ", pointing to:

horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=dc%3DmyDomain%2Cdc%3Dcom

horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=ou%3Demployees%2Cdc%
3DmyDomain%2Cdc%3Dcom

horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=ou%3Dclients%2Cdc%3DmyDomain%
2Cdc%3Dcom

horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=ou%3Dvendors%2Cdc%3DmyDomain%
2Cdc%3Dcom

As you can read, the variation is on the 'ou' stuff.

Does anybody have a suggestion on how to:
a) limit the query to just one specific 'ou'
b) not have multiple [Edit] links
c) make the [Edit] text say something more like [Edit <this ou>]

Thanks ladies and gents,
Lucas

...oOo
r&d novice :: doctor's desktop