[turba] multiple instances of [Edit]

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Wed Nov 27 23:18:50 2002

Quoting "horde@doctorsdesktop.com" <horde@doctorsdesktop.com>:

 | I'm fiddling with OpenLDAP and I've created three organizational units,
 | employees, vendors and clients.
 |
 | On the 'browse' page for LDAP, I see four [Edit] instances (with the status
 | text of precisely: Edit ", pointing to:
 |
 | horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=dc%3DmyDomain%2Cdc%3Dcom
 |
 | horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=ou%3Demployees%2Cdc%
 | 3DmyDomain%2Cdc%3Dcom
 |
 | horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=ou%3Dclients%2Cdc%3DmyDomain%
 | 2Cdc%3Dcom
 |
 | horde/turba/displayobject.php?source=localldap&key=ou%3Dvendors%2Cdc%3DmyDomain%
 | 2Cdc%3Dcom
 |
 | As you can read, the variation is on the 'ou' stuff.
 |
 | Does anybody have a suggestion on how to:
 | a) limit the query to just one specific 'ou'
change the root value to include the ou=employees for example:

        'root' => 'ou=employees,o=yourdomain.com',

If you copy the whole entry twice more and change the root value to
venders and clients respectively and modify

$cfgSources['employees'] = array(
    'title' => 'Employee Directory',

$cfgSources['clients'] = array(
    'title' => 'Client Directory',

$cfgSources['vender'] = array(
    'title' => 'Vender Directory',

You would then each have their own directory accessible from turba,
if that is what you are after.

Hope this helps,

ed