[turba] LDAP personal addresses/integration other clients

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Mon Dec 2 07:04:35 2002

Hi Everyone,
 I'm thinking about moving our user's personal addressbooks to LDAP. Has anyone
else done this? And if so were they able to use these contacts with other
programs (i.e.-> Outlook, Simeon, etc.)?
 Also, can personal "groups" be setup in the LDAP directory (i.e.-> does turba
allow for contact groups to be saved in LDAP)?

TIA,
Harry

--
Harry Hoffman