[turba] Re: private addressbook for "admin"

lst_hoe lst_hoe at kwsoft.de
Tue Dec 3 08:43:31 2002

At 20:26 29.11.2002 +0100, Jeroen Huinink wrote:
>Hello,
>
>You use the same table for both addressbooks
>
>        'table' =>'turba_objects'
>
>        'table' => 'turba_objects'
>
>I just tested it by creating two different tables 'turba_objects' and
>'turba_objects_public' and set these tables in the configuration file. This
>seemed to work fine, although I haven't tested it thorougly.
>
>Regards,
>Jeroen

Hello

Thanxs for the hint. Is this the preferred way of having a shared
address-book? I found no documentation on this topic :-(
Maybe worth a FAQ entry?

Regards

Andreas

--

Andreas Hödle

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin