[turba] Re: private addressbook for "admin"

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 3 19:49:58 2002

I'm not against adding this as an FAQ *IF* someone writes up a good
FAQ entry for it.  I wasn't really following the discussion, and have
no idea what the actual problem/solution is.

So, if anyone wants this in the FAQ, submit the problem/solution
(question/answer) to faq@horde.org

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics