[turba] Re:LDAP ADD CONTACT

Partha parth11 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 17:42:59 2002

Hi

sorry,I meant was I needed to add password for
cn=my-login@my-domain.com,ou=people,dc=my-domain,dc=com.
I did ldapmodify to add userpassword attribute,is it
any different than that you suggested.I see a user
password attribute on list in the directory but I
still have same error in my log(does not write acces
to parent directory).

I did uncomment this line:
#'bind_password' => Auth::getCredential('password'),
from /home/turba/config/sources.php file

I am a newbie to ldap.....

Thanks a lot

Partha

=== message truncated ===