[turba] Personal LDAP problem

Michel Gravey admin at the-e-management.com
Sat Dec 21 17:23:32 PST 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to set a local ldap database and turba to work with it.
Opendap2 (from the ports, frebsd user) seems to work properly. I can search and
add entries. I've configured sources.php as follow:
$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => 'Shared Directory',
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'localhost',
        'port' => 389,
        'root' => 'dc=theblinis,dc=net',
        'bind_dn' => 'cn=Manager,ou=users,dc=theblinis,dc=net',
        'bind_password' => 'secret',
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'objectclass' => 'person',
        'version' => '3'
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        'name' => 'cn',
        'email' => 'mail',
        'homePhone' => 'telephonenumber',
        'workPhone' => 'workphonenumber',
        'cellPhone' => 'cellphonenumber',
        'homeAddress' => 'homeaddress'
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email',
        'homePhone',
        'workPhone',
        'cellPhone',
        'homeAddress'
    ),
    'strict' => array(
        'dn'
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => true,
    'admin' => array('theblinis'),
    'export' => true
);
I want that the user theblinis can add and modify the directory, not the others.
When I try to add a contact from turba, I get a blue screen with the taskbar but
nothing in the window (no error messages, annoying for debugging). Nothing in
/var/log/horde.log. I've add horde/script/ldap/horde.schema to my include in
slapd.conf. I'm a newbie with ldap. What should I do in order to get this things
working?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

--