[turba] ou=addressbook

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 20:35:49 PST 2002

I almost have everything working with horde/imp/turba
to get turba fully functional with openldap for
personal address book entries.  My last issue is
figuring out how/where horde's code inserts the
hordePrefs/impPrefs in the ldap directory, so I can
have it also insert a child ou for a per user address
book.  This is what I need added at the same time the
hordePrefs/impPrefs are initialized for the first
time:

ou=addressbook,uid=username,ou=users,dc=domain,dc=tld
(each uid should also contain this group).

As always, your assistance is appreciated.

Respectfully,

Gary