[turba] Re: ou=addressbook

Lee lee at disinfo.com
Sun Dec 22 13:55:11 PST 2002

Gary,
I dont think horde will create the ou=addressbook for you. We use php's
ldap support to add the ou for each user when we create their main
account. If you already have a number of users, you might consider
writing a small php script that runs a find for all objectclass=(main
person objectclass) than creates an ou=addressbook under that uid=
entry.