[turba] couple things

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 13 01:46:04 PST 2003

When I browse our LDAP directory, it displays the OU entry too, anyone
else notice that?  Would it be hard to stop that?

Also, I noticed that in the sources.php you can't use capitalization in
the attribute names, specifically in the mapping section...is that
normal?  I wrote telephoneNumber and it wouldn't display anything...

Is there anyway to add a logout button to the menu?

When you browse, is there anyway to add phone number and stuff to the
browse listing, or are you limited to "Name" for now ?

It also looks like when you enter a "home address" that it doesn't
change line feeds into $, is that planned to be fixed?  Is there a way
to identify address attributes so it can 'fix' that kind of thing for
any mutli-line address field?

I think this is an easy one, but I couldn't seem to get it to work right
- how do you automatically enter "Browse" mode instead of "Search" mode
when you first enter turba?

I poked around the web site and the mailing list archives and didn't see
any answers, so sorry if they are someone else.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Wittenberg <daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu>