[turba] couple things

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 13 21:36:30 PST 2003

Would this just be creating a new attribute of type "postalAddress" (or
something similiar, maybe just "address") that you can define in the
attributes.txt?  That seems like the most portable way to deal with it
since you typically have several addresses...

Dan

--
Daniel Wittenberg <daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu>
The University of Iowa