[turba] LDAP Attributes Not All Displayed

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 20:26:14 PST 2003

This is a follow up to my previous message on the same
subject.

I've been trying to track down the problem with not
all turba contact attributes being displayed from its
ldap directory source.

I have verified that adding/editing the attributes
does indeed modify the ldap directory with the
corrisponding mapped scheme (I was able to retrieve
all the turba modified attributes via OutLook Express'
directory access).  The issue seems to be with the
turba/displayobject.php code.  For some reason, it
only displays some of the archived attributes from the
ldap directory.

Has anyone with a turba/ldap installation run into
this problem before?  Is turba's mapping process picky
about the mapped aliases?  The only thing I can think
of is turba does not like being extended from its
typical 5 or 6 attributes to the 15 or 16 I have in
place, now.

Any suggestions or insight would be greatly
appreciated.

Respectfully,

Gary