[turba] Connecting Turba with a windows 2000 active directory

Giannis Stoilis giannis at stoilis.gr
Mon Jan 20 10:17:29 PST 2003

Hello,
 I am unable correctly tune turba to get contact names from a windows 2000
active directory. My problem is that I cannot correctly filter-out some objects
of the active directory that appear in the same root with the other users, for
example some security groups. The result is that I can get a list with every
user, every security group and every other security object placed in the same
directory. I am using a standard configuration. Is there a detailed document I
can read, about turba filtering results?

Thank you for your time.

- Stoilis Giannis
giannis at stoilis.gr