[turba] add to address book

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Tue Feb 25 00:37:41 PST 2003

Hello all...

 It has been a month since I'm having a very annoying problem with IMP.
 I am sure something is wrong in my setup since I couldn't find anyone with
the
 same problem.
 So, here I go:
 - when I want to add an address to TURBA using the little "add to address
 book" icon next to the sender address in the message header, it works, but
 either the email address or the name becomes --> "" .
 In clear, if I want to add "My Friend <friend at email.com>" to the address
book,
 here is what I get for real in TURBA:
 Name = My Friend
 Email = "" (sometimes I get --> Email = "" <friend at email.com> )

 This is strange and annoying for users because they don't want to send
 messages to "" ... ;-)

 Here is an example link from the "add to address book" icon:

http://www.email.com/horde/imp/message.php?actionID=156&name=My+Friend&address=%22%22+%3Cfriend%40domain.com%3E&index=14547&array_index=8

 Please tell me if you have any idea what I could have done wrong.
 For information, here is what I run:
 imp-3.1+horde-2.2.1+turba-1.1 under apache-1.3.27 and FreeBSD-4.7-REALEASE-p3

 Thanks you all in advance.

--
Antoine Jacoutot
ajacoutot at lphp.org
http://www.lphp.org
"Unix is user friendly. He's just very picky about who his friends are..."