[turba] turba permissions....

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Feb 26 13:04:21 PST 2003

> Offhand, it sounds to me like non-public LDAP addressbooks should be treated
> as if the current user has permissions. Would that solve your case, Amith?
> Can anyone think of a case that that breaks?

This works for me because of the way i construct the dn for the address book.  I
also have ACLS on the ldap server to enforce this.  Basically the only case that
I could think of this would break this is if you wanted to make an address book
public for one domain, but not another (for example i run multiple domains on my
machine and right now i have an if block that prevents other domains from
accessing one particular address book.)  but i'm fine keeping my if block in there

amith