[turba] language specific characters

Fri Feb 28 15:22:09 PST 2003

hi those are basically 2 questions about the same thing:
when i set $nls['conf']['enable_utf'] = true; i get script errors everywhere
(imp, turba...) on nearly every click. access denied here, "missing (" there.
so i have it set to "false". but now i can't add german umlaute "ä,ü,ö,...) to
my ldap address book! is there a way around it?

also, if i set $nls['conf']['enable_utf'] = true, i can add those chars to my
address book manually, but on import .csv, it is not working, it seems to
ignore the "enable_utf" setting.

thanks for helping, woerns.