[turba] problem upgrading from turba 1.0 to turba 1.1

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Wed Mar 5 09:24:22 PST 2003

 From docs/UPDATE :

The SQL schema for the SQL address book has changed. Please update
your SQL table to the new schema after you update to Turba 1.2.  The
fields object_type and object_members have been added (needed for
distribution lists) and the fields 'object_homeaddress',
'object_workaddress', 'object_homephone', 'object_workphone' and
'object_cellphone' have changed to all lowercase. However, unless you
change your config/sources.php to match sources.php.dist, you do _not_
need to change these last fields in your database.

--------

Basically all you should need to do is add the additional two fields to
your existing database