[turba] problem upgrading from turba 1.0 to turba 1.1

Gérard Gachelin Gerard.Gachelin at univ-reunion.fr
Thu Mar 6 17:30:01 PST 2003

Hello,

My previous email (see below), was bad.
In fact, we Moved from imp 2.2.5 to imp 3.2.
In imp 2.2.5, there was no turba app., addresses were managed by the
imp_addr table.

It's quite easy to convert imp_addr to turba_objects.
The only problem is with the object_id column in the turba_objects table.
This column did not exist in the imp_addr table.
I don't know how to initialize this column.

Thanx for any help.

GG

Email : Gerard.Gachelin at univ-reunion.fr