Fwd: Re: [turba] LDAP search results gone after upgrade to Turba 1.2...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 15:50:00 PST 2003

Quoting Tim Meader <tmeader at cne-odin.gsfc.nasa.gov>:

> [Wed Mar 12 15:24:07 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Undefined class name
> 'string' in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/Turba.php on line
> 168

Ugh, looks like some code from HEAD snuck in. Replace both of the
String::length() calls on that line with strlen(); I've fixed this in
RELENG_1 CVS and will roll a 1.2.1 soon if nothing else shows up...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of