[turba] Install Turba 1.2

X DTA dtarock1356 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 12:58:55 PST 2003

Hello, I just installed Turba 1.2.  When I log into my account and go to address book I get this error message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line 234

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/config/sources.php:234) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/index.php on line 28

Also I was following Oliver's Imp Installation guide.

6.3 Configure MySQL for Turba
Now create the table in MySQL that Turba will use:
# cd /horde/turba/scripts/drivers/
# mysql < turba.sql
If the root user in MySQL needs a password to connect to the DB, use:
# mysql -u root -p < turba.sql

when I run mysql < turba.sql I get the following :

ERROR 1046 at line 3: No Database Selected

and when I run mysql -u root -p < turba.sql I get:

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using password: YES)

I don't remember putting a password on mysql.  I was going to save that to last so I don't know why It would call up a password or need to run this command.

Well any help would be great, Im still learning as I go.

Thank you again!