[turba] __type attribute for LDAP

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Thu Mar 13 11:03:18 PST 2003

>>I changed mine some time ago to:
>>
>>        '__type' => 'turbaobjecttype',
>>        '__members' => 'turbaobjectmembers',
>>
>>in sources and rolled my own in horde.schema
>Any reason why you didn't use members in the objectclass groupOfNames for
>__members?

member (2.5.4.31) is supposed to be a distinguished name,  that is it refers to
another LDAP object somewhere, as in -

member: cn=Adam Williams,ou=People,o=Morrison Industries,c=US
member: cn=Steve VanderZouwen,ou=People,o=Morrison Industries,c=US
member: cn=Richard Hopkins,ou=People,o=Morrison Industries,c=US

I don't know of the top of my head how Turba stores groups in LDAP, but in the
SQL sources the object_members is a big encoded blob.