[turba] __type attribute for LDAP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 14 13:26:09 PST 2003

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:

> As I mentioned before, it is generated dynamically by make_schema.php.
> Somehow after reading your email, I'm begining to think that isn't a good
> idea:-)

Right. So someone just needs to be on top of adding them when new apps are
needed, we need to nuke the script, and start with a canonical list of what
we have now. We should also probably reserve some part of the number space
for people's local applications, to make things more complicated.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of