[turba] First shot at a new ldap schema.

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Thu Mar 13 21:40:38 PST 2003

> Please let me know what changes should be made and how we might want to
> maintain this in the future as new applications are added.

should we be making a smimepublickey?  Why not use userSMIMECertificate
(2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.40) in inetOrgPerson?  And for free/busy info I think
there is some stuff already out there.  I'm using calFBURL
(1.2.840.113556.1.4.479) which was mentioned by someone a couple weeks ago.  We
can rename the attribute names to something more friendly, but keep the existing
OIDs.  However, there could be limitations that I don't know about.  Suggestings
are welcome.

Amith