[turba] First shot at a new ldap schema.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Mar 13 19:50:35 PST 2003

Mensaje citado por Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:

| > Please let me know what changes should be made and how we might want to
| > maintain this in the future as new applications are added.
|
| should we be making a smimepublickey?  Why not use userSMIMECertificate
| (2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.40) in inetOrgPerson?

That is good. I'll change it in the morning.  SYNTAX is binary.  Is that
O.K.?

| And for free/busy info I think
| there is some stuff already out there.  I'm using calFBURL
| (1.2.840.113556.1.4.479) which was mentioned by someone a couple weeks ago.

I've got that also.  It would require adding yet another schema and the
calEntry object class, but I'm good with it.  In fact calFBURL is
friendly enough, IMO.

I'm not sure this is intuitive to a new user maybe too many objectclasses?

I'll look at this again in the morning.

Thanks,

ed