[turba] First shot at a new ldap schema.

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Fri Mar 14 10:37:20 PST 2003

>>I'm not sure this is intuitive to a new user maybe too many objectclasses?
>Well I don't know if this is "kosher" but could we include that in
>horde.schema but use the OID of calFBURL?

It is "kosher"to include the rfc2739 attributes/objectlasses unaltered in
horde.schema.  But if rfc2739 is already loaded by another source it will cause
an error.

>I agree that the easiest thing is tell the new
>user that they have to put 1 include line in slapd.conf.  I'm not suggesting
>multiple ones.  But on the other hand if there are schema's out there that
>already handle this then is there a need to make our own?  As Chuck said as
>long as its documented clearly it'll work.  Maybe Adam can chime in.

I suspect it would be best to just include the file rfc2739.schema in the same
directory as horde.schema, and document that if you want to use that
functionality to include rfc2739.schema if it isn't already loaded in your DSA.
 I'd hope an admin would know if they already had it loaded or not.

Adam Tauno Williams
Network & Systems Administrator
Morrison Industries
Grand Rapids, Mi. USA