[turba] Turba Notice: Undefined index:

X DTA dtarock1356 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 12:02:35 PST 2003

Hello -

I just installed Turba and it is working pretty well.  When I first go into turba to add a contact I get the following message:

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Would anyone know where too look to fix this.  I checked all around and not sure what to do to get this corrected without damaging other components.

Thanks