[turba] Fwd: turba

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 17 14:42:12 PST 2003

This was sent to me, instead of the list, so I'm bouncing it to
the list.

----- Forwarded message from quelrod at yahoo.com -----
    Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:07:04 -0800 (PST)
    From: James Nobis <quelrod at yahoo.com>
 Subject: turba
      To: eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu

> Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress
> in /horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line
14

The attributes (field names) in your sources.php file
don't match those
in your turba/config/attributes.php file.  So either
one of those is out
of date, you changed fields in the sources.php file,
or there is an
inconsistency with the cvs versions of those files.

-------------
Well if you use the latest turba release (1.2)
sources.php contains fields not found anywhere in
attributes.php.

 263         'homeAddress' => 'homepostaladdress',
 264         'homePhone' => 'homephone',

notice the changing in capitalization for Adress and
Phone.  This fixes the problem.  Further commenting
out of other offending maps fixes the problem.  If
this were cvs I would understand but the default
config for the new turba is flawed.

James

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

----- End forwarded message -----