[turba] Exchange 5.5 LDAP is Supported (fwd)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Thu Mar 20 10:23:12 PST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:04:05 -0300
From: "Piedrabuena, Federico" <FedericoP at correo.com.uy>
To: "'bjn at horde.org'" <bjn at horde.org>
Subject: Exchange 5.5 LDAP is Supported

In the IMP web pages (Supported Software section) does not appear the
Exchange LDAP. I was working with those product and I could connected them
without any problem. So it is possible to connect Turba 1.1 (the version I
am using) to the LDAP service of MS Exchange 5.5 with anonymous access. I
don't remember right now the branch where to connect, but if you are
interested I could send you latter.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Federico Piedrabuena

Montevideo, Uruguay