[turba] Outlook Data Import

Tue Apr 1 08:35:23 PST 2003

I'm trying to import my addressbook into turba/mysql backend. when using "comma
seperated" it works somehow but does complain about "expected xx fields, found
yy fields" - something might be incorrect in my .csv. i tried exporting from
outlook, and also importing in excel, exporting from excel again. doesn't help
much.

now i am trying "tab seperated import" - i'm getting this error: "Fatal error:
Call to undefined function: import() in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Data.php on
line 82"

do i miss something here? i did a cvs update some days ago.

thanks
jens