[turba] Personal addressbook editing problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 9 13:04:48 PDT 2003

Quoting Chris Wilber <chris at wilber.me.uk>:

> Yes. Thanks to John for pointing that out. I will make the modification.

Great; if you could send a diff when you get a chance to do this that would
be very helpful.

> Incidentally, do you have a mechanism for people to contribute funds? I
> am and I am sure many others would welcome the chance to make a small
> contribution.

Donations could be made to individual developers through paypal, if you
like; there's no legal entity that covers Horde, so more general stuff has
to be in the form of equipment, server certs, etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of