[turba] personnal and public addressbooks

ianux ianux at free.fr
Mon Apr 14 18:46:18 PDT 2003

I have two addressbooks both based on LDAP
the first is a public addressbook which is public and readonly
(according to sources.php)
the second is a personnal addressbook not public and not readonly
My problem is that when I connect to Turba and look into my personnal
addressbook, which should be empty, I find all the entries of the public
addressbook. I don't want that (it's quiet redondant), I want personnal
addressbooks filled only with personnal contacts.