[turba] Re: Problem with the search function

yvon.quere@laposte.net yvon.quere at laposte.net
Fri Apr 18 10:36:03 PDT 2003

From: Christophe R?quillart <Christophe.Requillart at bull.net>

>2/ in the search box, type something for the name for example
and click >on search : one or more entries are returned. It's OK
>3/ left the search box empty and click on search : all the
address book >is displayed. It's OK, but :
>4/ in the serach box type something fot the name and click on
search : >all the address book is returned : KO

Might be a dumb answer, but I think I spent a couple hours,
when using Turba for the first time, figuring out that, when
doing a "Search", the new items found were ADDED to the result
window. The new search results are NOT REPLACING the older ones.

Use the "Clear search" (in French "Effacer la recherche") to
clear things out.

If this idea is not the right one, take a look at your LDAP
logs (if accessible) to see what's searched, and what's
returned by your directory.

Cheers

Yvon

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"