[turba] errors in turba..

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 20:37:31 PDT 2003

I installed and configured Turba with IMP and the horde framework,
and at first when clicking on the "Address Book" link I got this error:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line 234

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/config/sources.php:234) in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/index.php on line 28

I have some PHP experience, and the line in question is obviously an error
so I commented it out.
However, I then received this error:

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

With the first error the page doesn't come up at all (obviously, it is a
fatal php error to screw up the headers).
However, with the second error,  the page draws but it draws all of those
error messages over the page, making it quite ugly.   Is this a
configuration issue?  Did I just screw something up? I dunno I'm just
messing with IMP/Horde/Turba for the first time it is very possible that I
just don't know what I"m doing, but have patience and don't be pissed at a
newbie.
Tom Christensen